We are seeking a Production Coordinator who is energetic, organized, and passionate about ensuring client satisfaction and quality creative product through effective internal team direction and production schedule management, while also providing account services by interacting with clients.
This position provides a necessary conduit between the Client Services team and the production teams within the agency and manages a wide variety of client projects ensuring deadlines are met and providing initial proofing of creative work.
Production Coordinator will:
- Manage the day-to-day account relationships for clients as assigned by Management
- Proactively manage and drive production schedules and deadlines
- Are responsible for trafficking projects between account service, production and creative personnel
- Provide logistical support in client meetings
- Proofread copy, artwork, and print proofs, ensuring all work completes the agency approval process before being reviewed by Management, clients, and vendors
- Are aware of client activities to provide support and back-up for account services
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills
- Have a solid knowledge of marketing principles and think as a marketer
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and love to solve challenges
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and some knowledge of CRMs
- Are detail-oriented and organized with great problem-solving skills
- Can think for themselves as well as take direction
- Have strong communication and time-management skills
- Are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
- This position is located in Sioux Falls, SD and is not eligible for remote work.
Minimum three years’ industry experience required. Salary DOE + Benefits Package. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Strategist
We are expanding and are hiring for a Social Media Strategist.
- Develop and execute innovative online and social media campaigns based on client’s strategic goals, objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Lead creation and collaboration, as well as implementation of client’s content creation, social media strategy & digital marketing initiatives to exceed goals, objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and create blog and website content, including writing posts and identifying compelling website content such as imagery or video related to each client’s strategies and initiatives.
- Manage website content development and editorial calendar including coordination with PR, events, news/buzz, product information, HTML newsletters and other online promotions.
- Provide clients with periodic (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reporting and analysis regarding their social media impact, other online marketing efforts and provide actionable recommendations.
- Engage in creative collaboration across the organization on behalf of the client.
- Minimum 1-3 years of digital marketing experience including at least 1 year managing social media and/or PR for a professional entity, or demonstrated track record of the same for yourself, through a strong personal social footprint.
- Possess a positive attitude, initiative and drive with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, be a self-starter, energetic, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction. We’re a digital agency, which means we’re nimble to keep up with changing technologies and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Marketing, PR, Journalism or Communications.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to conceptualize and execute intertwined social marketing campaigns, PR and digital strategies for clients, as well as the ability to communicate, listen, and follow up effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing digital work environment. Be flexible and embrace change. Digital is fast paced, not to mention we’re a growing company.
This position is located in Sioux Falls and is not eligible for remote work.
Salary DOE + benefits. Send resume to email@example.com